Top | Co-op Farmers Market Recipes
Snappy Snap Pea Salad
(recipe, Co-op Farmers Market)
From Didi Emmons' Vegetarian Planet
- 2 cups snap peas
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 cups thinly sliced Napa cabbage or bok choy
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp. salt
- Fresh-ground black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the snap peas, red onion, and cabbage or bok choy.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, sugar and garlic.
- Pour the lime dressing over the vegetables, season with salt and pepper, and toss well.
- Let flavors mingle for 30 minutes, then serve.