Top | Market Favorites
Sautéed Greens with Garlic
(recipe, Portland Farmers Market at PSU)
- 4 cups of uncooked greens, any variety
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil or butter
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Wash greens, pat dry, and chop into small to medium pieces. If using nettles, do not handle with bare hands.
- Heat olive oil or butter in a pan. Sauté greens with garlic until dark green or to desired ‘tenderness.’
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Serve with steamed rice, pasta, or alone as a side dish.